7 Outdoorsy Things To Do in Los Angeles
Posted on 08/19/2015 | About Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles is a city for the fun-lovers and thrillseekers. From the moment you arrive in the city, you get the carefree feeling that is exuded by the city residents. Everybody seems to be going somewhere exciting. They say that when in Rome, do like the Romans. In the same regard, I would suggest you join the happy, hippy crowd in Los Angeles in doing the following outdoorsy things;
- Take a trip down to San Pedro and see the Sunken City
- Grab a delicacy at the Grand Central Market
- Get in the mix of popular culture at Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk.
- Walk down the UNESCO-listed Walk of Fame in Hollywood. You might even get a photograph or two taken with a Hollywood celebrity.
- Have a romantic picnic at Echo Park Lake
- Enjoy a Pacific Blue flight over the beautiful pacific using the a motorized hang glider.
- Be a cowboy for a day at the popular Sunset Hollywood Ranch.
This is just a representative sample to get you going. You will soon realize that Los Angeles was built for the adventure seekers. It is one of the most visited cities in the world due to its extensive holiday activities. Enjoy as many of this activities as much as you can.